- Accredited Investment Fiduciary (AIF)
- Bachelor of Commerce and a Bachelor of Arts degree from Auckland University
- National Certificate in Financial Services (Financial Advice) (Level 5)
- Member: Financial Advice New Zealand (formerly the Institute of Financial Advisers)
- Member: Responsible Investment Association Australasia
- Member: Institute of Directors
- Chair: Rutherford Rede Limited
- Chair: Dementia New Zealand Charitable Trust
Jocelyn is the Chair and a Managing Partner of Rutherford Rede Limited. She studied Commerce and Arts at Auckland University before spending eight years in corporate research and thereafter in advisory positions. In 2011 Jocelyn became one of the first Authorised Financial Advisers to complete the National Certificate of Financial Services. She is an Accredited Investment Fiduciary as well as being certified under the standards of the Centre for Fiduciary Excellence.
Jocelyn joined the first independent Financial Planning and Advisory Firm in New Zealand and began her career in the provision of independent Financial Planning. Soon to follow was Jocelyn’s family, twin girls, and a son, three children in 15 months arrived in the Weatherall household, a challenge she says has not yet been surpassed by any other life events!
She enjoys spending time at Matakana where the family has a Bach, walking and tramping good distance to maintain fitness, and holds an interest in art and design. She is involved in the community through her involvement as Chair of Dementia New Zealand.
Jocelyn holds expertise in assisting clients who are wishing to establish, with confidence, a secure financial pathway through the preparation of a financial plan and investment programme.
She specialises in assisting Trusts; Family and Charitable and those holding Powers of Attorney, in establishing their investment policies and responsible investment frameworks to meet their duties and needs.